Our goals are to
- Create a magical garden filled with edible herbs, fruits and vegetables.
- Use the garden as a learning tool for students to learn about the importance of healthy soils, organic gardening methods, sowing seeds, saving seeds, nutrition and healthy lifestyles.
- Set up a wood-fired oven to cook our produce and create a community meeting place
To achieve our goals we plan to
- Develop our garden by planting seasonal fruits, vegetables and herbs.
- Set up a chicken enclosure, incorporating fencing.
- Promote waste management systems.
- Involve all students, parents and volunteers in planning, caring and sharing our garden dream.
- Set up outdoor learning seating in our garden with paving, and shade sails for summer days.
- Showcase artwork completed by our students and encourage colour, texture and artistic flair.